Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya Super Hornet 11 years 2 months ago #19309

HI!... I'm selling one of my two Super Hornet shelf queens. This car has the following new parts on it :

- ball bearings
- chassis
- body/decals
- wheels
- rear tires
- servos
- MSC
- front "A" arms

The car was totally stripped down and cleaned and rebuilt. There are only two minor issues with the car not making it 100% perfect. The rear gearbox has some scuffs on the very bottom and the front tires are used. Car comes with full electronics inside. Not sure if the receiver works. Like I said this was built to be a shelf queen so I never tested it. Since these cars are getting quite rare now I'm asking $190(CAN) plus shipping and handling. Paypal and Interac money transfers are accepted. Paypal users pay fees.

Neal.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by THE H.P FREAK.

Tamiya Super Hornet 10 years 9 months ago #23600

HI!... Still available....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds