Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Vintage Competition Racing numbers from 1982 3 years 6 months ago #62184

For sale And something very nostalgic from Tamiya Japan : "Competition Racing numbers", all in a new condition and made in a high quality cotton, we got those from Tamiya Japan around 1982-1984 to organise RC races, this ones we never used so they are new .. they are all over the vintage Radio Control Guide Books from that era and now i sell those each number for 10€+ shipping, with more then 1 number i do free shipping, i ship those worldwide or a special price for more then one ... this is a perfect Tamiya nostalgic item to use at Vintage races, in a mancave or hobbyroom, still many numbers left (3 to 50, 90, 91, 93, 6, 98, 201 to 249 and 251 to 299 ... shipping is from Belgium, feel free to pm me for special deals

The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Edou

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Loomans296.

Vintage Competition Racing numbers from 1982 3 years 6 months ago #62185

Welcome on board Loomans.
The following user(s) Liked this: Loomans296

Vintage Competition Racing numbers from 1982 3 years 6 months ago #62186

Thanks ;)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.