Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya truck 56307 - Mercedes Benz 1850L 1 year 5 months ago #73194

I'm selling my built and painted 'cupcakes-truck'. After I built it I ran it once for test, then placed it on the shelf. It is too fragile to drive outside due to its body detailes, which are still perfectly intact. Please watch the photos. Some parts have been removed for my personal styling ideas. These are placed in plastic bags/bubbles and will be inculded. Parts for gear shifting are in a separate bag and included. Currently truck is geared static in middle gear. There are no LEDs installed.

Electronics and motor will not be included and will be removed before packing. Paper instructions manual will be included. Original box is available which is still in good condition except for some scratches ontop (photo). Price, I'm asking EURO 200 +ship.

Please message me for all photos zipped. Or .. I'll try to post them here, they're about 15-20 I think.

Also I did a video of my truck >>

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by uncletom.

Tamiya truck 56307 - Mercedes Benz 1850L 1 year 5 months ago #73195

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Tamiya truck 56307 - Mercedes Benz 1850L 1 year 5 months ago #73196

Some more

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Ducksnuts

Tamiya truck 56307 - Mercedes Benz 1850L 1 year 5 months ago #73200

Trucks are always so nice...

Tamiya truck 56307 - Mercedes Benz 1850L 1 year 5 months ago #73203

"Trucks are always so nice" - well yes, but they take up space I could use for something more ... playful. Now it's only sitting there gathering dust. Is my price OK, or am I too high? The truck's in great shape.

Tamiya truck 56307 - Mercedes Benz 1850L 1 year 5 months ago #73205

Your price looks very reasonable to me.  I think you will find a buyer.  I'd normally be interested but I've already built an 1850L.

Tamiya truck 56307 - Mercedes Benz 1850L 1 year 5 months ago #73206

It looks to be an excellent price, especially compared to the cost new in the UK  :y:

Tamiya truck 56307 - Mercedes Benz 1850L 1 year 5 months ago #73207

Thanks guys. Good to know.

Tamiya truck 56307 - Mercedes Benz 1850L 1 year 5 months ago #73209

Sure ! Very low price. I have to low my idea for the aeromax....

Tamiya truck 56307 - Mercedes Benz 1850L 1 year 5 months ago #73214

Very good price.

New ones are double here in Norway and it seems most used ones are more expensive than new in box for a strange reason.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.