Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1980's TAMIYA DEALER ONLY PARTS BOOKS for sale! 13 years 3 months ago #432

I have TWO[2] very rare 1980's USA/CANADA DEALERS/DISTRIBUTORS ONLY parts listing books for sale!
these are both like 25mm or one inch thick!
both have all PURPLE covers/ Tamiya-part number X-9999.

One starts with the Tamiya BRUISER, the other book starts with the Tamiya FOX!
Then they go up to like kit #100??
They feature total picture break downs/diagrams of the cars and each part, 'X' numbers,'U' 'RB' 'Y' YA', ECT part numbers...and like old Tamiya Catalogs...the 'SP' numbers. they also have b&w pics of car parts.

These were what the hobbyshops[USA/CANADA] used to order parts or kits from in the 1980's.
These have AWESOME data for each car.

These came from my local hobbyshop in the 1980's. They're from MRC/Tamiya in New Jersey in the USA[1980's].
Please email me for details;

milb0167@gmail.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.