Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

datsun 280zx for parts or restore 13 years 6 months ago #57

i recently decided to sell off my old datsun 280zx (car number 21 from tamiya) because i will never be able to obtain teh parts needed for a restoration and i really dont have the time either. i am not really shure what it is worth but i am including pics for eveyones opinions and please be serious it has to be worth something even with the shape it is in becasue i havent even seen one on ebay in at least 10 years. please tell me in USD what it is worth or to make an offer and keep in mind that i am in the usa when you give an offer as it would have to be shipped which shipping will be paid at buyers expense.

i cannot upload images due to file size limits so if you would like pics please give me your e-mail address and i will send pics to you. thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re:datsun 280zx for parts or restore 13 years 6 months ago #66

Lordraptor,
Send me the pictures, and I can put them up here.
Send to the webmaster email address you will find here.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re:datsun 280zx for parts or restore 13 years 6 months ago #67

hello I am int in your
Datsun 280zx for party or restore, you can send some pictures to

jadevej@home3.gvdnet.dk

what is shipping to Denmark, you have no one around the price of the car.

greeting
peter

Re:datsun 280zx for parts or restore 13 years 6 months ago #68

see it is rough and missing parts, dont know what to ask and i dont know what shipping would be to denmark

Re:datsun 280zx for parts or restore 13 years 6 months ago #69

harry9 wrote:

hello I am int in your
Datsun 280zx for party or restore, you can send some pictures to

jadevej@home3.gvdnet.dk

what is shipping to Denmark, you have no one around the price of the car.

greeting
peter

sent pics to your e-mail

Re:datsun 280zx for parts or restore 13 years 6 months ago #70

larbut wrote:

Lordraptor,
Send me the pictures, and I can put them up here.
Send to the webmaster email address you will find here.

-Lars

got one pic to work after alot of resizing but i will send you teh 3 pics i have so you can put them in for me, and thanks.

Re:datsun 280zx for parts or restore 13 years 6 months ago #72

I'm interested in some of the parts but probably not all of it. Willing to split it up? I live here in the USA.

Re:datsun 280zx for parts or restore 13 years 6 months ago #84

would prefer to keep it all together as i would have no need for any of the parts. i might even consider trades if it is for something i want or can use.

Re: datsun 280zx for parts or restore 13 years 6 months ago #116

ok i see no one is really interested in it so consider it no longer for sale and junked. peace, out.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.