Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

********NIP Tamiya FOX parts for sale!!!********* 13 years 2 months ago #594

I still have a few rare old NIP= NEW 100% original Tamiya FOX PARTS!!!
I still have TWO[2] sets of NIP Tamiya FOX C-PARTS TREES[X-9408] rear arms/uprights and rear suspension supports.

Please email me for full details........

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by robracer.

Re: ********NIP Tamiya FOX parts for sale!!!********* 11 years 6 months ago #14521

Hi

It's a long shot :whistle: looking at the date you posted, but do you still have a tree of the Fox C parts?

I have just bought a chassis on eBay and I need c1 and C2.

Thanks

Steve

Re: ********NIP Tamiya FOX parts for sale!!!********* 11 years 6 months ago #14624

Hi,
yes I still have the C-PARTS NIP/ new in package.
I can only help you if your in the USA...I only take USA post office money orders for all payments.
If your in the USA I would take $45usd includes USA-shipping. I DO not take paypal any more.
Robracer

Re: ********NIP Tamiya FOX parts for sale!!!********* 11 years 6 months ago #14628

Hi

I am in the UK, I can understand your grievance with PayPal.

No problem, worth an email.

Cheers

Steve

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.