Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WANTED : Tamiya Wild One chassis 12 years 11 months ago #1029

HI!... I'm looking for a nip Tamiya Wild One chassis (black). I'm trying to restore a 2nd one I bought and the previous owner decided to put it on a diet and drilled a million holes in it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: WANTED : Tamiya Wild One chassis 12 years 11 months ago #1033

People do crazy things don't they. :blink:

Re: WANTED : Tamiya Wild One chassis 12 years 11 months ago #1036

I think it's illegal and punishable by law in many countries to destroy a vintage Tamiya! ;)
And if maybe it isn't, I think it should be! :laugh:

Re: WANTED : Tamiya Wild One chassis 12 years 6 months ago #3384

if you have a spare shell and driver i will be happy to buy them

Re: WANTED : Tamiya Wild One chassis 12 years 4 months ago #5167

HI!... Still need one of these to finish my 2ND WILD ONE shelf queen. I have all the other parts new. I just need a chassis. I'd like a original. If I can't find one soon I'll just have to buy a re-issue FAV chassis and die it black.

Re: WANTED : Tamiya Wild One chassis 12 years 2 months ago #7418

HI!... O.k I've given up on trying to find one of these. The only mint ones I can find, the crazy sellers want $200 for. So I just went out and bought a new RE-RE FAV chassis for $12 and going to dye it black. It's only a shelfer anyway. The funny thing is that the new re-re FAV is actually a WildOne chassis in a different colour. lol!

Re: WANTED : Tamiya Wild One chassis 12 years 2 months ago #7429

make it a runner, theyr'e fun to drive
nice idea btw :)

Re: WANTED : Tamiya Wild One chassis 11 years 7 months ago #12643

HI!... O.k I tried to dye the Re-Re FAV chassis. It didnt work out very well. Turned out more brown than anything. So now that the Re-Re Wild Ones are out I just bought one of those new chassis's. Got it for $15. Should be here next week. :cheer:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.