Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Looking for Radio Equipment Manuals 11 years 10 months ago #10292

Gents,
I am looking for more vintage Radio Equipment manuals to have on the Download section here on TamiyaBase.

Any manual for Tamiya, Acoms, Sanwa, Hitec, Futaba or any other make from the era are interresting.

I can either
  • buy the manuals (must be cheap)
  • borrow, scan and return your manuals
  • receive scans from you (please ask for details first)

Visit the Download section and check if you have manual(s) not already listed.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: Looking for Radio Equipment Manuals 11 years 10 months ago #10293

I have manuals for ...

Acoms Techniplus "mk.VIII"
Acoms Techniplus 2.4G Stick
Planet T5
HiTec Ranger II N
Futaba Attack 2ER
RIKO leaflet about Acoms RC gear (quite different to your one at www.tamiyabase....8&catid=10 - my one has Techniplus mk.1 gear in it :) )

... which I'm happy to scan in - I know you prefer PDFs, but if you let me know what resolution you want I can scan them & send you the JPEGs :)

Re: Looking for Radio Equipment Manuals 11 years 10 months ago #10294

Great!
Please scan using JPG, 150 dpi in full colour. JPG format is fine as I can convert to PDF.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: Looking for Radio Equipment Manuals 11 years 10 months ago #10297

I'll have a dig about - I know I've got an original Techniplus & possibly Futaba Attack Sport, but there's likely to be others, maybe even a Mk2 Acoms.
What about battery & charger leaflets, interested in those?

Re: Looking for Radio Equipment Manuals 11 years 10 months ago #10298

What about battery & charger leaflets, interested in those?

Sure :cheer: It's quite easy to upload, so why not :lol:

-Lars

Re: Looking for Radio Equipment Manuals 11 years 9 months ago #10589

A quick reminder: :)
If anyone has vintage manuals for Radio Equipment that can be scanned or bought, (please see first post), let me know.
Also looking for scans of any other vintage documentation.
Scans I receive will be made available for download here.

Lars

Re: Looking for Radio Equipment Manuals 11 years 9 months ago #10591

It's only taken me a fortnight :whistle: but I've scanned & sent the first four on my promised list :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.