Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

hilux 58028 11 years 8 months ago #11738

Hello Everyone

My name is steve !!

Im searching for a Hilux 58028 in good condition ...looking for anything from NIB to good secondhand . you can contact me via email or pm here

kathy131179@hotmail.com

Regards

Steve

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: hilux 58028 11 years 8 months ago #11739

Hi Steve, welcome on the forum. :)
Maybe you could send a message to pale rider for his 58028 add . :y:

Edit - it says he's open to offers. ;)
Another new member, frasca242, has one for sale here .
The following user(s) Liked this: steve3spd

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: hilux 58028 11 years 8 months ago #11744

Hello Edou

Thankyou for the welcome Im not familiar with the site so excuse my ignorance as im not sure if there is a section for introduction so ill post it here

Im a Tamiya product lover and have been since i first gazed my eyes on my neighbours clod buster and wild willy in 1987 !! Being a kid i had to wait till i was a teenager to be able to buy /afford my neighbours clod buster ...I could never get him to sell me the wild willy lol

Well im older now with kids of my own and as some may know you think about things you enjoyed yourself as a child ...so i purchased the car i wanted many years a wild willy m38 nib ..the bug go me so to speak ..so i bought another nib wild willy ...then purchased a as new mountaineer assembled and never used ...i then purchased my first 58028 ..love at first site lol ...its blue with the silver tamiya club stickers it also a pristine example ..so thats a little about me i look forward to being invovled in discussion on the site and meet other addicted tamiya owners .

Iam looking for another hilux to put in my little collection or possibly 2 so feel free to message me if anyone is looking to sell theres ...iam looking for good examples .

steve

Re: hilux 58028 11 years 8 months ago #11747

I think more than a few of us returned to the hobby we knew as a kid. :)
And finally got the cars we wanted but couldn't get back then...

Sounds like you have some great ones already. Many fans of the Wild Willy here btw.
The links I posted earlier are the two Hiluxes that I know are for sale through forum members.

Hope you'll have fun and find good info on Tamiyabase! :y:

Edit - and a good looking 58028 of course... ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: steve3spd

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: hilux 58028 11 years 8 months ago #11797

Hello everyone

Just updating my search Ill also be looking at buying a brusier 58048 if anyone has a NIB or good complete unit :)

Thankyou

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.