Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wanted: Frog/Brat/etc A7 & A4 (RX switch holder) 11 years 9 months ago #11807

I'm after an A7 part (the RX switch holder) & A4 (on/off plate) for my Monster Beetle - prefereably red, but I'll take any colour.

TIA

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Wanted: Frog/Brat/etc A7 & A4 (RX switch holder) 11 years 9 months ago #11808

I might be able to help with a Brat/Frog one (beige). I'll check when I get home.

Re: Wanted: Frog/Brat/etc A7 & A4 (RX switch holder) 11 years 9 months ago #11815

I might be able to help with a Brat/Frog one (beige). I'll check when I get home.

Ta very much :)

Re: Wanted: Frog/Brat/etc A7 & A4 (RX switch holder) 11 years 9 months ago #11827

got these lying around, any use? have to see what shipment would cost think something like 2-3

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: Wanted: Frog/Brat/etc A7 & A4 (RX switch holder) 11 years 8 months ago #12007

I've got the switch bracket in Frog colour (beigey grey), but not the on/off plate. It's not in great condition, but I assume you are going to paint it anyway. It's slightly bent and slots for the screws look like they have been over tightened.
I'll stick it in the post for free if you like. Let me know.

Edit: Wow! I was just boiling some eggs and I thought I would chuck the bracket in the water (having seen some tips for removing stress marks here) and it straightened out! Also the places where the screws have squashed the plastic have diminished significantly. It's still not perfect, but with a sand and a coat of paint, it would be pretty good!

Last edit: by Martin Bell.

Re: Wanted: Frog/Brat/etc A7 & A4 (RX switch holder) 11 years 8 months ago #12008

I've got the switch bracket in Frog colour (beigey grey), but not the on/off plate. It's not in great condition, but I assume you are going to paint it anyway. It's slightly bent and slots for the screws look like they have been over tightened.
I'll stick it in the post for free if you like. Let me know.

Cool B) I found a spare plate bit, so it's looking good :)

I'm not sure if I'll paint it - orange & green body, white bumper, pink wheels ... who's going to notice a beige switch holder ? :silly: :lol:

Re: Wanted: Frog/Brat/etc A7 & A4 (RX switch holder) 11 years 8 months ago #12077

Posted today.
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro

Re: Wanted: Frog/Brat/etc A7 & A4 (RX switch holder) 11 years 8 months ago #12107

Posted today.

Arrived today - ta very much B) :y:

Re: Wanted: Frog/Brat/etc A7 & A4 (RX switch holder) 11 years 7 months ago #12939

Hi,

If you're still chasing those parts i might help you getting them in the right colour.
Just keep me in touch if you still need them

Oops...just saw you already got them....Sorry. Anyway if you're looking for other parts i have a lot of spares...just in case
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Last edit: by Manotas.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.