Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WANTED! Toyota Tom's parts........... 11 years 5 months ago #15748

HI!... Well I'm back to restoring my old Toyota Tom's car. I need a few small hard to find parts to finish it off.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: WANTED! Toyota Tom's parts........... 11 years 5 months ago #15750

Hey ;) This thing with screw (2nd Picture on the left) i could give you two of them ! i got enough. this Grub Screw you got in stock ?
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Re: WANTED! Toyota Tom's parts........... 11 years 5 months ago #15752

HI!... Sure that would be great! I have grub screws, that's not a problem. How much do you want for them?

Neal.

Re: WANTED! Toyota Tom's parts........... 11 years 5 months ago #15753

no money ^^ if you had i need some parts for an TA01 or Group C
They could be used no problem i start this Both Projekts not long ago and could use anything ^^ atm i just got Manuals from them and need any to make them alive. let me see what you have got to exchange ^^

greatings
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Re: WANTED! Toyota Tom's parts........... 11 years 5 months ago #15755

HI!... Soory I have no parts for either of those style RC cars. Shoot me a price and we'll make a deal.

Neal.

Re: WANTED! Toyota Tom's parts........... 11 years 5 months ago #15756

ah to bad...

:huh: i have no clue what the cost .. i rip them out of dead Cars may 3

Re: WANTED! Toyota Tom's parts........... 11 years 5 months ago #15757

ah to bad...

:huh: i have no clue what the cost .. i rip them out of dead Cars may 3

Re: WANTED! Toyota Tom's parts........... 11 years 5 months ago #15758

hm ... well ok ^^

Can for Canadian Dollar huh ?

paypal's : Nexus250i@msn.com

greatings pn me your Adress and i will send them tomorrow

Re: WANTED! Toyota Tom's parts........... 11 years 5 months ago #15765

HI!... O.k payment has been sent. My mailing info is included with the payment.

Neal.

Re: WANTED! Toyota Tom's parts........... 11 years 5 months ago #15769

ok payment is save ^^ Adress recived, and package will leave till 16:00
i dont know how long it takes ^^ hope you find the other Parts too ;) Its a very cool Model,
to bad im not equiped for Further Help ;)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.