Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WANTED! Vintage SuperShot resistor plates. 11 years 5 months ago #16405

HI!... I'm in desperate need of two vintage Tamiya SuperShot resistor mounting plates. (part # 4305181) I have everything else to complete this Supershot restoration. Just need these. If anyone has some or knows of anywhere I can get some, it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: WANTED! Vintage SuperShot resistor plates. 11 years 4 months ago #16655

HI!... Anyone? I really would like to finish this 100% These are all I need now. :cry:

Re: WANTED! Vintage SuperShot resistor plates. 11 years 4 months ago #16657

Well I have one used one I found in a parts bag of resistors I have.. It looks pretty clean.. Does have a tiny bit of discoloration on it but mostly around the screw holes (don't think I used it though).. I can mail it to you if you want.. I don't have a use for it.. I might just take a picture and make a template of it for future use beforehand.. Or if you want, after the holiday's I can draw up the template for you to cut a pair out if you can't find a set.. Let me know..

Shawn
Current Project: The Dylan Project Grasshopper

My Projects in the works: The Fighting Frog, The Restoration of my Fox, Back in the Day Blackfoot Racer, The JRX-2's, Yokomo YZ-10's of fury x3

I'm not a Re-re yet!

Re: WANTED! Vintage SuperShot resistor plates. 11 years 4 months ago #16658

HI!... That would be great! Another guy over on LondonRC had just one too. This way I can make a matching set. :woohoo: I'll PM you with my mailing info. LMK if you want anything for it or if you want me to pay for shipping. I really appreciate it. :y:

Re: WANTED! Vintage SuperShot resistor plates. 11 years 4 months ago #16669

Just sent you a PM.. B)
Current Project: The Dylan Project Grasshopper

My Projects in the works: The Fighting Frog, The Restoration of my Fox, Back in the Day Blackfoot Racer, The JRX-2's, Yokomo YZ-10's of fury x3

I'm not a Re-re yet!

WANTED! Vintage SuperShot resistor plates. 11 years 2 months ago #18653

HI!... Still need one of these BADLY!!!!! This is the only part I need to make this car 100% complete. The one I was supposed to get from "HOLLOWMAN" never showed up and now I can't get in contact with him. It's like he fell off the face of the earth. So if anyone has one of these, please LMK!!!! :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y:

WANTED! Vintage SuperShot resistor plates. 11 years 2 months ago #18665

:(
Sorry HP I haven't his spare. I only have the classical white one.

WANTED! Vintage SuperShot resistor plates. 11 years 2 months ago #18666

HI!... Thanks. These dam things are harder to find than the holy grail!!! I bet the grail is sitting somewhere full of these things! LOL! :woohoo: :lol:

WANTED! Vintage SuperShot resistor plates. 11 years 2 months ago #18693

Just a suggestion, in case you can't get the proper thing (I know you prefer genuine parts),
I found the Tamiya manual pics are quite close-scaled, & you know where/how it's got to fit, so why not have a measure/scale & make some?

In fact, if you can post a bigger, better resolution pic of the part, & provide a known dimension (eg mounting hole centres), I'm pretty sure I've got some image-to-DXF software that could help generate an accurate drawing from it

WANTED! Vintage SuperShot resistor plates. 11 years 2 months ago #18697

HI!... I have a NIP original one I could copy. The problem is finding the proper material to cut it from. Nothing like that around where I live. I've got a guy on TC that says he's got 2 for me. Just ironing out the details currently.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.