Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya Exploded views 11 years 4 months ago #16821

I am looking for Tamiya Exploded views for the first 100 models. They need to have the part numbers listed as well.

I know of the few on tamiyausa.com, but they are missing the parts listing.

The one pictured is from Dickie-Tamiya (German importer) more of those would be great!

I am ok with scans, but I can also buy whatever you might have for sale. The purpose is to bring the users of TamiyaBase.com a complete as possible parts database for the first 100 models.

Let me know if you can help out!

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: Tamiya Exploded views 11 years 4 months ago #16823

LIKE! :y: :laugh:

how did Tamiya distribute the exploded views, are they part of some kits or more like 1:1 cars out of dealer service manuals?

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: Tamiya Exploded views 11 years 4 months ago #16825

As far as I know, the exploded views were only distributed to dealers and shops, possibly as part of larger Service Manuals.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Re: Tamiya Exploded views 11 years 4 months ago #16826

HI!... Great idea Lars! :y: Ya I know Traxxas has been doing exploded views of their vehicles for years. It really comes in handy.

Re: Tamiya Exploded views 11 years 4 months ago #16827

I have got a 1996 service katalog coming my way so lets see whats in there. :cheer:

Re: Tamiya Exploded views 11 years 4 months ago #16830

I have an exploded view that came with my Striker kit, but it does not have the part number attachment on it, so it is probably not useful. It would be awesome to have something like that. Good luck. If you want a scan of the Striker one I can do that.

Re: Tamiya Exploded views 11 years 4 months ago #16831

I have an exploded view that came with my Striker kit, but it does not have the part number attachment on it, so it is probably not useful. It would be awesome to have something like that. Good luck. If you want a scan of the Striker one I can do that.

Thank you, but I need the part numbers most :-)

-Lars

Re: Tamiya Exploded views 11 years 4 months ago #16832

Lars i admire your dedication in tracking down all this useful information and compiling it all on such a great site. the site has helped me out a lot with info and manauls and part numbers etc....it really is a site i check out every day B)

Happy 2013 to all the users :woohoo:

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Re: Tamiya Exploded views 11 years 4 months ago #16838

I am actually sorting out a box with several years of service guides from the nineties at the very moment...
Could only wish it belonged to myself but I'm fortunate enough to get at least a temporary hold of it nonetheless.
Mighty stuff, I have to say... spotted some rarities (in my book).

:woohoo:

It doesn't go back very early but I have also seen sheets for the vintage models.
Some earlier documents have a different appearance because their origin seems to be French (the language at least)...

Gonna have to sort it all out first of all - it came in rather random order.
But I did manage to create some new pages and put a few of the later ones on line already...
These do look like one would expect :

tamiyaweb.com/D...58101.html

:)

Re: Tamiya Exploded views 11 years 4 months ago #16842

:( Sorry Lars,
but in France we haven't this type of exploded views...

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.