Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Member in UK with Ebay account... 11 years 4 months ago #17468

I am looking for someone in the UK that would be willing to buy something for me on ebay.
The seller in question is not willing to send outside UK (only God knows why...) so I need a middle man.

I will of course pay all costs related to the trade.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Member in UK with Ebay account... 11 years 4 months ago #17482

What item are we talking about?
What's the game-plan if the item gets lost/broken in transit between the buyer & you?

Re: Member in UK with Ebay account... 11 years 4 months ago #17500

Some people are just scared about sending stuff overseas (although Europe really is no hassle).
I'd be willing, provided the item is not too expensive (cash flow!) and subject to the questions Eddrick asked.

Re: Member in UK with Ebay account... 11 years 4 months ago #17507

I don't know, those CN22 forms are awfully complicated to fill out :whistle:

I can see why eBay sellers won't send overseas - I don't like sending ebay stuff overseas myself, my listings seem to be asshat magnets as it is, and the usurious costs of sending items fully tracked & insured, and the extra delivery time virtually guarantee 1-star ratings :pinch:

I'm up for onward shipping though, PM me with the details if you want me to do it :y:

:)

Re: Member in UK with Ebay account... 11 years 4 months ago #17523

Gents, thank you for volunteering, but it seems like the seller has reconsidered.
I'll let you know if assistance is needed.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.