Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WTB: Blackfoot decals and rear window. 11 years 3 months ago #17919

• RS6TT
  • RS6TT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
As the title says, I need an original Blackfoot decal set, or a spot on replica set. (found)

I also need a good back window....no cracks, but "some" wear is okay.

My Blackfoot body resto is almost done, so your help would be appreciated :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by RS6TT.

WTB: Blackfoot decals and rear window. 11 years 2 months ago #19073

• RS6TT
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Decals found.....Just need a good rear window, new or used (no cracks or gouges)

WTB: Blackfoot decals and rear window. 11 years 2 months ago #19080

Well, i've recently bought a new one for my BF. You can use the one from the BF3! I've bought it at tamico.de, but i think canada is a looong and not cheap way :-/

WTB: Blackfoot decals and rear window. 11 years 2 months ago #19086

• RS6TT
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild

Well, i've recently bought a new one for my BF. You can use the one from the BF3! I've bought it at tamico.de, but i think canada is a looong and not cheap way :-/

Thanks for the link. :)

I was just hoping to find the rear window on its own and save a few pennies since I already have a mint front window. But I guess we'll see .

Thanks again

Last edit: by RS6TT.

WTB: Blackfoot decals and rear window. 11 years 2 months ago #19112

this one is on the bay , but it is expensive

www.ebay.com/it...6443620%26

WTB: Blackfoot decals and rear window. 11 years 2 months ago #19114

This is a rip-off price! Have a look at my BF Thread. I've bought the whole body-set of BF3 for about 50 € (~65$). Some eBay Trader just want to make big business with collectors. There are many shops all around the world which can sell you vintage stuff. Rebuild or classic.
I've often see some guy which is trying to sell complete new BF3 Body-Set for about 130 € as a BF Vintage-Set. I don't like those guys.

If you can't get it from tamico.de, i can sell you this cost-covering over ebay & send you this per paypal.

Last edit: by funkindemup.

WTB: Blackfoot decals and rear window. 11 years 2 months ago #19116

yes it is way to much , the bf3 window cost just 6,50 €

WTB: Blackfoot decals and rear window. 11 years 2 months ago #19128

• RS6TT
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
yeah that price is ridiculous. I wouldn't pay that sort of money for glass, but to each his own.

thanks for the link though.

WTB: Blackfoot decals and rear window. 11 years 2 months ago #19303

• RS6TT
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild

This is a rip-off price! Have a look at my BF Thread. I've bought the whole body-set of BF3 for about 50 € (~65$). Some eBay Trader just want to make big business with collectors. There are many shops all around the world which can sell you vintage stuff. Rebuild or classic.
I've often see some guy which is trying to sell complete new BF3 Body-Set for about 130 € as a BF Vintage-Set. I don't like those guys.

If you can't get it from tamico.de, i can sell you this cost-covering over ebay & send you this per paypal.

I saw the BF3 window parts on Tamico.de and sent them a message but they never returned my email....not sure if they speak English at all. I would buy it from them right away if they just wrote me back :(

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.