Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WTB: Audi quattro F&R bumpers parts , repros fine 11 years 2 months ago #19074

• RS6TT
  • RS6TT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
thanks for looking.

Looking to restore a vintage Audi quattro and need the front and rear bumper parts (and rear spoilers, fogs, etc) good used parts are okay...I've heard that they also make reproductions as well which I am totally fine with.

thanks!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by RS6TT.

WTB: Audi quattro, Opel Ascona F&R bumpers parts 11 years 2 months ago #19107

Good luck with that, I was searching for months for s half decent grille, lamps etc. Ended up buying a dog-chewed grille & repairing it (See my Quattro resto), & made my own brackets & lamps.
To add insult to injury, I had 2-off rear spoilers, put the spare on ebay & it only made 2 or 3 quid!

WTB: Audi quattro, Opel Ascona F&R bumpers parts 11 years 2 months ago #19109

• RS6TT
  • RS6TT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
I guess i have my work cut out for me. :S

WTB: Audi quattro, Opel Ascona F&R bumpers parts 11 years 2 months ago #19138

Don't be disheartened, you might get lucky, but I would suggest you might get more choice if you look for whole bodies or basketcase car lots rather than the individual bits you need.
Trouble is, the bits you need were always the first bits to get lost or broken the first time the car was driven.

Another option would be to get in contact with that guy on Ebay who does cast resin scale accessories for crawlers etc (Can't think of his name). I did ask him if he could do the grille (When I was doing mine) & he said yes but not at the moment, & that was the last I ever heard. He was selling complete resin replica Blazing Blazer bodies at the time.
I had thought about taking a mould from mine & casting up some replica grilles to sell on Ebay, but with the lack of response I had for the genuine thing I decided it just wasn't worth the effort!

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.