Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WTB White Clod Wheels 11 years 1 month ago #20150

Looking for a set of 4 white Clod wheels in reasonable shape. Don't need tires. PP ready.
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WTB White Clod Wheels 11 years 1 month ago #20151

or

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

WTB White Clod Wheels 11 years 1 month ago #20155

Thanks for the first link. I need to fix the settings on the search for my phone. When I search worldwide a lot of times stuff from the UK never shows up.

WTB White Clod Wheels 11 years 1 month ago #20159

I'd guess the chrome wheels will be yellow under the chrome, but the chrome should come off in brake fluid, it usually does, just in case yellow would do...

WTB White Clod Wheels 11 years 1 month ago #20161

The chrome ones are black plastic. I've found easy off oven cleaner works very well for removing chrome without the risk of softening the plastic.

WTB White Clod Wheels 11 years 1 month ago #20162

...A black-look Clod, now there's an idea! All black with chrome scoop, bumpers, rollbar, radius arms, dunno about shocks though, maybe go leaf springs with something along the lines of Highlift type dampers. Needs a mural on the bonnet

WTB White Clod Wheels 11 years 1 month ago #20165

The rat rod look could work. All flat black, red wheels and chrome bits.

WTB White Clod Wheels 11 years 1 month ago #20181

I was thinking more along the lines of a Unimog Black edition, but yeah I love the rat-rod look (Wasn't gonna suggest it as most people don't like them)

WTB White Clod Wheels 11 years 1 month ago #20185

My little one wants his Super Clod to look more like an original. So I'm goin for the white wheels, orig decals and such. I need to get another one to do cool things too. Rat rod with a Parma hemi and a tilt hood.

WTB White Clod Wheels 11 years 1 month ago #20208

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.