Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BOOMERANG INFOS & SPARES NEED!!!! 10 years 4 months ago #27322

:blush: Hi guys,
I bought today a boomerang in a poor state. I need infos on it and spares for the front train. A wheele is missing and a half front train... Maybe other spares....
If someone has some used spares I am interested.
Thanks and CHEERS :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

BOOMERANG INFOS & SPARES NEED!!!! 10 years 4 months ago #27323

I have quite a lot of super sabre stuff in the attic let me know what you need ill have a dig around but its mainly chassis and casings and arms no internals. Of course its all free to you my friend after the deal on the alfa just cover the postage :y:

BOOMERANG INFOS & SPARES NEED!!!! 10 years 4 months ago #27325

:blush: So nice from you Nut,
I have not the boom still but all the front is in apoor state. I am looking for a max of spares.
If you can say me the postage price, I take it.
Thanks a lot :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

BOOMERANG INFOS & SPARES NEED!!!! 10 years 4 months ago #27326

here some picts of the future baby

BOOMERANG INFOS & SPARES NEED!!!! 10 years 4 months ago #27327

Found these in the first bag nearest my attic door luckily anything you can use? PM your address ill get an accurate postage cost for you before you decide if you want them pal ill have to take them to the post office though so it might take a few days.

Attachments:

Last edit: by tamiya nut.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.