Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wanted: Hotshot (orig) chassis & propeller shaft 12 years 7 months ago #2622

I'm looking for a original issue Hotshot/Supershot chassis and radio box. I'm also looking for a hotshot/supershot propeller shaft and the two propeller joints.

I would also consider a more or less complete trashed hotshot/supershot as long as the mentioned parts are in an OK state.

Not re-re, but original parts. I have paypal.

Tom

EDIT: Only the propeller shaft is missing to complete my Supershot. So if anyone have a spare old style Hotshot/Supershot propeller shaft, please contact me!

EDIT2: Propeller shaft now bought!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by TommieG.

Re: Wanted: Hotshot (orig) chassis & propeller shaft 12 years 7 months ago #2632

There's a prop shaft on eBay that's said to be vintage although the parts number is from the reissue :

Thought I'd plug it anyway... :)

I would think Team CRP doesn't call it vintage if it's not.
Maybe they did this because the original part doesn't have a number of it's own in the manual.
Couldn't hurt asking them ... ;)

Edit : according to TC the original parts number is 4135006 so I'm not sure what that's about. :huh:
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Wanted: Hotshot (orig) chassis & propeller shaft 12 years 7 months ago #2633

Naaah.... That must be a re-re. The original shaft has the "pentagon" shaped ends.

But thanks anyway.

Re: Wanted: Hotshot (orig) chassis & propeller shaft 12 years 7 months ago #2642

I think you're right. Hadn't noticed that myself. :S
The pentagonal ends should actually be a more solid set up than the dogbone style...

Re: Wanted: Hotshot (orig) chassis & propeller shaft 12 years 7 months ago #2858

I have now sourced most of the parts I need, minus the propeller shaft. Anyone that can help, please?

Tom

Re: Wanted: Hotshot (orig) chassis & propeller shaft 12 years 7 months ago #2881

No prop shaft yet, sorry. Just wanted to add a comment on this :

Maybe they did this because the original part doesn't have a number of it's own in the manual.
Edit : according to TC the original parts number is 4135006 so I'm not sure what that's about.

Actually the part is in the manual but I overlooked it because there is no illustration depicted.

Re: Wanted: Hotshot (orig) chassis & propeller shaft 12 years 6 months ago #3160

I just bought a propeller shaft!

Tom

Re: Wanted: Hotshot (orig) chassis & propeller shaft 12 years 6 months ago #3169

Well done! So it is complete then...
Hope to see a picture soon! :cheer:

Re: Wanted: Hotshot (orig) chassis & propeller shaft 12 years 6 months ago #3173

Well done! So it is complete then...
Hope to see a picture soon! :cheer:

I'll post pics when I'm finished painting the NIB Supershot body set I have. I just ordered paint today. I'm also unsure if I want to use my original sticker set.... I ordered some repros from ebay, but I'm not as satisfied with them as I am with the Avante repros I have from screenprintdigital.

Tom

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.