Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WANTED: One Hotshot front driveshaft. 12 years 4 months ago #4665

Hi.
I need one original issue, not re-re, front driveshaft to finish my Hotshot. I have enclosed a picture, in case someone have such a thing somewhere in a box and don't know what it is ;-) It's the shaft at the bottom of the picture that I'm looking for. It has two small grooves at each end, as pointed out in the pic. I Hope someone can help!

Tom

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by TommieG.

Re: WANTED: One Hotshot front driveshaft. 12 years 4 months ago #4683

It's a shame you're so far away from me or I'd suggest you bring me the original & I'd make you a copy

Re: WANTED: One Hotshot front driveshaft. 12 years 4 months ago #4770

Thanks anyway eddrick, but I'm sure one will show up eventually ;-)
Come on folks.... Dig deep down in your spares bins...... A used and worn driveshaft will be OK :unsure:

Tom

Re: WANTED: One Hotshot front driveshaft. 12 years 4 months ago #4772

Tom,
I had a deep dive into my Hotshot spare parts, and found three of the front drive shafts.
I need two of them myself, but you can have the third :cheer:

I don't have a picture now, because the camera batteries are down, but it's the correct grooved one, in similar condition to yours.

PM me your address, and it's a done deal.;)

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: WANTED: One Hotshot front driveshaft. 12 years 4 months ago #4780

That's absolutely brilliant, Lars! I have sent you a PM.

Now I just have to paint the body (original, not rere), and my Hotshot is complete! I'll post some pics of it along with my Supershot (also needs to have the body painted first) and my Boomerang when everything is done.

Tom

Re: WANTED: One Hotshot front driveshaft. 12 years 4 months ago #4846

Thanks to Lars for providing with the missing drive shaft. Thanks a million, Lars!

Tom

Last edit: by TommieG.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.