Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Illiterate ebay ads 11 years 2 months ago #18831

LOL. Nice finds Martin.
I'm sorry I missed the earlier ones, as they've since expired. But have sure seen plenty of doozies over the years too.
www.rctoymemories.com - A nostalgia site about vintage and retro radio controlled cars & other toys, from Tamiya, Nikko, Kyosho, Radio Shack and many more.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Illiterate ebay ads 11 years 2 months ago #18895

Before it gets lost forever, the text in that last Ebay ad reads

"FOR SALE THIS TIME PROJECT BUGGY HANDMADE SCALE 1/10 4WD

CAR WAS THAT YOUR SO FAR BY ME AND SERVICED.
IS FULLY TECHNICALLY EFFICIENT(EXCEPT ENGINE), PREPARED AND REINFORCED THE ENGINE BIG BLOCK-MOVE IS IN FULL POWER, WITH MOTOR .46 AND HIGHER.
THIS REQUIRED LISTING OF ALL THE GEAR AND DIFFS MUCH STRONGER METAL COMPONENTS, AND BEARING.
THIS IS A CAR, WITH WHICH YOU CAN DO BUSINESS IN EVOLUTION IN.
PARTLY AS A RESULT CHEST PROTECTION - OR MADE OWN AS WELL, AND YOUR WEIGHT LOW CLASS RESERVED ONLY 1/10.
ENGINE DRIVING THE GO SO FAR, TO MIC .28 - KNOWN MODELS HOBAO THE PERFORMANCE CAR DEVOTED MUCH TIME AND MATERIALS, AND TESTED MANY GEAR, THE MOST PERFECT FIELD OR THE ASPHALT IN THIS SCALE.
CAR SHOWS HOW TO LOOK-BUT HIM TO PURE DRIVING PLEASURE!

ONLY NEED TO DRIVE IS ENGINE WITH 19T>= CLUTCH BELL AND BATTERY FOR RECEIVER AND TRANSMETER

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

SOME ADDITIONAL JOIN OTHER PARTS AND WHEELS"

....& this was listed by someone in Leeds, UK? That does it, I'm moving abroad, the other countries must all be empty by now...

Illiterate ebay ads 11 years 2 months ago #18898

"CAR WAS THAT YOUR SO FAR BY ME"

When I hear this, I think

♫ "DOE RAY ME FA SO LA TI DOE" ♫
www.rctoymemories.com - A nostalgia site about vintage and retro radio controlled cars & other toys, from Tamiya, Nikko, Kyosho, Radio Shack and many more.

Illiterate ebay ads 11 years 2 months ago #18901

Probably shouldn't laugh, thats taken them a week to write.

Illiterate ebay ads 11 years 1 month ago #18910

Probably what happens when you use a translation program :)

ie:
original English
I have had this car since new, In this time I have upgraded all the components I could with aluminium. The car shows signs of wear but is in good general condition.

translated to French then back to English:
I had this car since new, At the moment I've updated all the components I could with aluminum. The car shows signs of wear but is in good condition.

translated to German then back to English:
I have this car since new, this time I've upgraded all the components I Could aluminum. The car is showing signs of wear and is in good general-purpose state.

you get the idea :) andy......
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Illiterate ebay ads 11 years 1 month ago #18941

Indeed, but this guy is from Leeds, England, surely you have to have been here a while to be able to open an Ebay (Or bank) account (How did he do that without knowing English?), certainly long enough to learn the native lingo

Illiterate ebay ads 11 years 1 month ago #18972

Indeed, but this guy is from Leeds, England, surely you have to have been here a while to be able to open an Ebay (Or bank) account (How did he do that without knowing English?), certainly long enough to learn the native lingo

Ah haha :laugh: good point!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Illiterate ebay ads 11 years 1 month ago #19469

Predictive Text Strikes Again!

"Ansmann 10T breathless system" :laugh:

Illiterate ebay ads 11 years 1 month ago #19496

No, that's right, it's an Annsmann (Breathless, like out of breath before you start, but shorter cos it fried before he'd finished typing)

"These system is a sencerless system" - what, all 1 of them?
"Sencerless"? - that'll be why the predictive text is on then...

Final clue, he didn't say "I'm selling this cos it's rubbish & the shop won't gimme my money back"

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.