Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

So pissed off at EBAY right now!!!!!! 11 years 4 months ago #16383

HI!... So I was bidding on a Ford C-100 just now. I had my highest bid set. Then as the time was rolling down to the last minute, I decided to change my bid to a higher one. So I did and it clearly showed that. Last 10 seconds roll up, put my bid in and its says I lost? But my highest bid was $28 higher than the winning bid. W-T-F!!!!!!!!!!! Ebay put in my 1st bid but I cancelled that one and started a new higher bid. I even totally closed the old window. $#%$#%$# E-bay....... Soooo mad right now. Been watching this car for a week. :angry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: So pissed off at EBAY right now!!!!!! 11 years 4 months ago #16384

Sniping using gixen.com is the easy way of placing your bids ;)
sorry to hear you lost on ebay.
I have a c100 bodyset i can sell,.
PM me.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: So pissed off at EBAY right now!!!!!! 11 years 4 months ago #16386

PM sent.

Re: So pissed off at EBAY right now!!!!!! 11 years 4 months ago #16411

I've had a couple like that recently, where it comes up you lost cos you were outbid, but the final price is less than you bid - wonder if they've updated the site & caused a glitch

Re: So pissed off at EBAY right now!!!!!! 11 years 4 months ago #16412

HI!... Ya I'm still super pissed off about the whole thing. Been looking for a mint FORD C-100 for years. Finally find one I want and a stupid EBAY software issue causes me to lose it............ :angry: :cry: :n:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.