Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

eBay hiding what "best offer"s sold for 11 years 2 months ago #17887

Lots of examples below, in every case these were up on a "buy it now" basis with a "best offer" option, best offers were accepted - but in a new kink, eBay no longer shows what the price accepted was - just what the original buy it now price was. This is the same on the "finshed" page, the "original listing" page, and in "completed listings" searches.

This is a problem, as eBay by its ubiquity has become the place to look to value vintage Tamiya RC cars - and I'm sure that not being able to see what some items sold for, just what the original BIN price was, even if it has a line through it :whistle: will mean people assume that's what it did sell for, meaning further upward pressure on prices.

Rising prices of course mean higher fees for eBay - and higher profits. I'm sure that's just coincidence :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

eBay hiding what "best offer"s sold for 11 years 2 months ago #17938

Always tickles me when the bidding goes silly on an AP435 set, annoys me more though, when it's listed as "For Tamiya Hilux" - as far as I was aware, Hiluxs are ground-based (Most of the time), or do these people just not know it's illegal to use aero radio in toy cars?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.