Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 months 4 days ago #77612

Me either Flo until a while back when I was looking for a TA chassis in the JTCC or BTCC livery and found this in a search. Very understated and easy to miss.

Should be a fun build and body....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 months 4 days ago #77613

The body looks very nice . I'm fan of it . And the civilian livery is crazy. 

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 months 4 days ago #77614

It is stamped with the 58186 kit number.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 months 3 days ago #77615

Pre-Painted Super Avante with yellow chassis and springs:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 months 2 days ago #77629

By the looks of the top cover Mirrorman, it appears to have more gears than a Swiss watch! 

Nice one!

LOL - yes a crazy amount of gears, and t takes about 32 x 1150 bearings in the guts.  I don't think I'll bother with those. I'll use the brass bushings left over from a few of my truck kits. 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 months 2 days ago #77630

Pre-Painted Super Avante with yellow chassis and springs:

That's the same kid I have .
I'm just waiting on some extra bits from Plaza Japan to come in and I'll stat the build. 

The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 months 1 day ago #77633

Decided to rescue this little drift car. It has several mods done but It's missing a couple/few things and does a weird hop when the wheels turn (I think the drive shafts are too tight and forcing the suspension arms to move). The body isn't perfect and appears to be wearing two different decal themes, but it should make a good runner for the driveway. I've never driven a drift car so this should be a hoot.

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Last edit: by GToddC5.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 4 weeks ago #77671

By the looks of the top cover Mirrorman, it appears to have more gears than a Swiss watch! 

The WR-02CB chassis used in the Comical's is a similar layout, but a bit simpler.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 4 weeks ago #77672

Nice pile of boxes outside my door when I got home from work! The Buggy Champ, Midnight Pumpkin and Lunch Box Mini have been a loooong time coming. Ordered several months ago from Tower, then had to complain a bunch recently until the right person listened and took care of their issues. Placed second orders and they honored the original discounts and shipped within a week. The Team Lotus was an Ebay score. I know this has probably been asked a zillion times, but why is the Racing Buggy red on the box, but I always see them painted orange?!? (or blue as the side of the box example)

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 4 weeks ago #77674

It looks orange on the box art to me......

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.