Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 3 weeks ago #77689

Nice Todd, what are the blue, pink and white things?

Those are rubber Parts Trays by JConcepts. I have a grey one on the way as well for the full TRF effect, lol. Also Black and green. My plan is to use them to empty out and organize the various hardware bags when building a kit, rather than rummaging through the little A, B, C, D, etc. bags and being frustrated when stuff jumps out and rolls around. They can also be stacked and tucked away mid-build for any reason.
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, mirrorman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GToddC5.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 3 weeks ago #77717

I just can't help myself . . .

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 3 weeks ago #77731

Not sure if I'll be going the route that @Dasbeermeister is headed with his Pajero project, or if I'll be going after the look of the 2012 version with bigger wheels/tires, but either way I'd like to go box art to honor the original. I'm unsure though as I do kinda like the red, and may order inverse colored decals from MCI.

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 3 weeks ago #77732

Mine was pretty nice same under a cw01. But lower it was almost better
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 3 weeks ago #77734

Love the pit master boxes Todd!
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 3 weeks ago #77736

Love the pit master boxes Todd!

They started out as a novelty, but as I started fitting tools they quickly became incredibly handy! All the build items/tools that would be floating around a random drawer or canvas tool bag, are now organized in their own space. I even ordered another one for all my paint pens. If I can free up clutter on something else, I'll get some more, lol.
IG_tamiyaddiction

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 2 weeks ago #77738

Picked this up from a fellow enthusiast that I met on my Instagram account. After following me for some time and looking at my Tamiya goodies, he decided I needed this for my collection and gave me dibs to purchase at a great deal! I jumped right on it, as I used to dream about owning this very model as a kid. I haven't been concentrating on Tamtech models just yet, so I have no idea how often these come up for sale, but figured this has got everything and just needs some TLC so I jumped on it. It came with all the paperwork except the magazine ad that I just had to get right after we made our deal, lol.

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Edou, stingray-63, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 2 weeks ago #77739

Nice find Todd. The 962 is based on the lwb chassis. I'm unsure but I think it was released in 1991. I love the tamtech 

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 2 weeks ago #77740

Yeah, really mice 962 Todd. Thanks for all of the great pics. Has to be among the best packed/laid out boxes in the Tamiya inventory.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 months 2 weeks ago #77741

Nice find Todd. The 962 is based on the lwb chassis. I'm unsure but I think it was released in 1991. I love the tamtech 

I'm pretty sure this is the very first Tamtech model 2101 (Full Kit 47001), released in 1986.
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.