Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Blitzer Beetle Chrome Edition front wheel axles 11 years 5 months ago #15655

the set is even 'vintage' me think, they are from before the streetrover release. :cheer:

these are also yummy!

are from the OP187 low down kit, TGX radial tires with lots of chrome on the rims

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: Blitzer Beetle Chrome Edition front wheel axles 11 years 5 months ago #15660

Oeh, they'd look nice on a lowrider Escalade or something too. B)

Re: Blitzer Beetle Chrome Edition front wheel axles 11 years 5 months ago #15661

Btw - I thought I found direct data on the 58252 twice but both times the info was from the 58122. Even Tamiya Usa. :huh:
Had to delete both messages I posted because I discovered this afterwards... :whistle:

Re: Blitzer Beetle Chrome Edition front wheel axles 11 years 5 months ago #15726

Bleugh yak heuyralf! Mu Lowrider wheels are just disgusting, I don't care how vintage they are! I had awful trouble even touching mine to get them off the car, & later to package them for Ebay! You have no idea how much self control I had to exercise to stop me feeding them through the shredder! (With a singing/dancing desk xmas tree)

Re: Blitzer Beetle Chrome Edition front wheel axles 11 years 5 months ago #15736

Bleugh yak heuyralf!

:lol:

Luckily I have the coolest set of non-vintage wheels I could think of already...

B)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.