Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New member from Cape Town South Africa 12 years 9 months ago #1926

Hi to all you like-minded Tamiya fanatics. I must compliment you on the fantastic site with a real family feel to it. Lars, thanks for your super fast assistance with the registration error(I moved from Afghanistan as soon as I new how).I have not read as many posts of varied topics for along time(and enjoyed it). I hope can be of value to this super community of RC fans in the future.
Best regards,
Marius

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: New member from Cape Town South Africa 12 years 9 months ago #1927

You are most welcome, Marius. :cheer:
I hope the site will continue to grow and make it even more usefull for everyone.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: New member from Cape Town South Africa 12 years 9 months ago #1928

Welcome Marius! :cheer:

Do you have any cars at the moment? If so - pics would be great. :)

Re: New member from Cape Town South Africa 12 years 9 months ago #1930

Hi Edou
Thanks for the welcome!
Yes I have a few Nib's(newer Tamiya models) and the rest is all from the first 100 with about 10 three speeds. My collection consist of complete but not perfect models. I will post some pics soon. I spent a lot of time collecting models and the parts required to restore and repair them from all over the world. Have a look at my profile for a list of some of my collection, they are mostly boxed awaiting their turn for restoration or just safe storage as it takes up a lot of space and needs protection from the African climate. Well with that said I must be honest that I am not to clued up when it comes to posting things and forums, but I read the tutorials that Lars posted and will give it a go.
Best regards,
Marius

Re: Tamiya Info 12 years 9 months ago #1931

Hi Lars
Please let me have your postal address as I can send you some Tamiya info (pd f and j peg) like decal sheets, sales posters, box art, parts lists and parts break downs of the first 100+ I have on disc and computer. The info I have will be to big to email. I checked and the only ones i don't have of the missing decal sheets is 58091 and 58098.
Best regards,
Marius

Re: Tamiya Info 12 years 9 months ago #1932

PM coming your way.
-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: New member from Cape Town South Africa 12 years 9 months ago #1936

Have a look at my profile for a list of some of my collection

That's a great list of cars you have there... B)
The following user(s) Liked this: full throttle

Re: New member from Cape Town South Africa 12 years 9 months ago #1946

Hey welcome Marius, nice to see another Tamiya nut for Cape Town. Maybe we can hook up some time.
Edward

Re: New member from Cape Town South Africa 12 years 9 months ago #1954

Hi Edward
Thanks for the welcome! Dang......what a surprise.Fantastic, I will send you a PM.
Marius

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds