Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I saw a rarity real car 11 years 8 months ago #11318

;)
Hi guys. I am in holidays since a week and before going I bought a kyosho gp fazer just for fun and the moral in a relatively good condition.
Because I had not enough place to take some cars with me(my C4 VTS is too short with my 2 dogs).
OH :ohmy: SURPRISE when I comed in the hotel, I saw an extremely rare lancia thema 8.32.
Only 203 in France. This car looks like a poor vintage 80' custom with a small rear spoiler but inside it is a palace. full leather, wood etc... Just a classic lancia. The top is the heart.: :woohoo: a V8, 32 valves made in MARANELLO.
It is the 308 QV engine. Really disgusting design but love sound.
Now I have my nikon with me every time and I would like to meet the owner maybe could I test its 8.32 :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: I saw a rarity real car 11 years 8 months ago #11324

I certainly remember that car. Talking about a wolf in sheep's clothing... :woohoo:

Re: I saw a rarity real car 11 years 8 months ago #11575

:laugh: exactly edou.
I would like to test it or have it. Just to shut up some babies with its gti. :P
I saw an old rover gti16 cab. Which is 1500euros sold. I want it but I am short with money. It has a honda engine... And it is at600 kms of my home and i am alone to drive 2 cars. Someone have an idea?

Re: I saw a rarity real car 11 years 8 months ago #11576

...Someone have an idea?

Buy a _really_ cheap car near you, drive it the 600km, abandon it, drive the Rover back home. Cheaper than going by rail or flying :D ;)

Re: I saw a rarity real car 11 years 8 months ago #11578

Or ask the seller to bring it... ;)

I used to drive a Fiat Ritmo Abarth 130TC. Another "sheep" that was a Golf GTI and Kadett GSI killer.
And always needed a stop at the gas station after some action...
The engine was basically the same as the one in the Lancia Integrale, just without the turbo.

Re: I saw a rarity real car 11 years 8 months ago #11584

:P the rover is in the same city than me but I am in holidays and I can't drive twice same one in each foot :silly: I love the ritmo. Is the first version all rounded and with the rou,nd eyes?

Re: I saw a rarity real car 11 years 8 months ago #11595

I had the one with the double headlights, '86 I think. In black. :)

Attachments:

Re: I saw a rarity real car 11 years 8 months ago #11596

Nice Fiat retro rules B)

Re: I saw a rarity real car 11 years 8 months ago #11618

:woohoo: whooo very nice. It is the second version. Is it yours or a web pict? Personnaly I prefer the first ritmo but this one looks like racing car like 205 or golf or autobianchi a 112. I fond of the small gtis but when I see the price of the 205 or impreza in france, I have the impression to buy a rolls :blink:
like the 959 tamiya :cry:

Re: I saw a rarity real car 11 years 8 months ago #11624

It's a picture off the web, but I should have one of the car I had somewhere...
The 1.9 liter 205 was memorable too. I think they were produced for quite a long time.
I always use to drive the 1.6 Peugeot to bits with the 130TC.

:evil:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.