Keyword

TOPIC:

Clunk! Whistle! Chug!... 10 years 7 months ago #25057

Well at least here in Germany we are allowed to do 160+ mph on the autobahn with less then 100 HP and longer than just 5.8sec :P

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Clunk! Whistle! Chug!... 10 years 7 months ago #25058

Well at least here in Germany we are allowed to do 160+ mph on the autobahn with less then 100 HP and longer than just 5.8sec :P

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HI!... True, legally, but that doesn't stop me from hitting around 225KPH at least 10 times a month around here. lol :silly:

Clunk! Whistle! Chug!... 10 years 7 months ago #25070

:cry: :cry: French Marks are now uncapable to do a real motor.
My dream is to have a Corvette or any american V8 with horse power. I have 110hp on my C4 VTS diesel but I have found them. My wife with her pour 1.3l mazda2 is more nervous.
Younger I wanted to do a hot rod with a old FORD A but the guy who had to give me the ford was killed by his wife's father :pinch: :cry:.
And now, no place and no budget :cry: :cry: :cry:
With the antipollution laws and speed restrictions we can't ride anyway :(

Clunk! Whistle! Chug!... 10 years 7 months ago #25084

HI!... I'm reading all of this and am kinda glad I live in Canada. Me being a hot rodder and all I think I would go crazy with all these wimpy H.P cars you guys have available to you. Here the average car has 220-250H.P.

Not to mention jelly suspension and power-sapping slushboxes... :whistle:

Anyway, true to his word, "John" from Plymouth turned up tonight with a Transit transporter and £600 in readies :y:

Clunk! Whistle! Chug!... 10 years 7 months ago #25089

:laugh: This guy is a powerfull sign :y: my dream on a VW Mooneyes mark. The best vintage :y: :y: :y:
Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.