Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: What the .. badword? 12 years 4 months ago #4894

i think the whole idea is a load of grapes and any member using it should be fluffed and made to pay a badword fine haha........fruitbats

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: What the .. badword? 12 years 4 months ago #4895

The missus had a triop she named "Fluffy"... The whole obscenity filtering thing's a farce anyway cos it's the way you say something that gets the offence across, not the words you use (Who cares what sort of gun it was that shot you in the face). Another thing to watch, that can't be addressed by censoring, is the way other people interpret what you've written (Lacking the emphasis that speech provides to set a "mood" to what's being said)

Re: What the .. badword? 12 years 4 months ago #4907

.... and any member using it should be fluffed ...

badword near had a "milkshake out the nose" moment at that - are you aware that "fluffer" is a profession, and just what a "fluffer" does? :silly: :lol:

Re: What the .. badword? 12 years 4 months ago #4908

Can't really speak of my Hummer in that respect either, if I forget the capital h. :whistle:
Words just aren't what they used to be... :pinch:

Re: What the .. badword? 12 years 4 months ago #4911

.... and any member using it should be fluffed ...

badword near had a "milkshake out the nose" moment at that - are you aware that "fluffer" is a profession, and just what a "fluffer" does? :silly: :lol:

oops, i have just googled it. maybe i should refrain from using that word again, lol:whistle:
fluffer itself could be itself a "badword"

Last edit: by agemax.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.