Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Who is going for the re re released 58004 XR311 ?? 12 years 4 months ago #5304

Already tried posting chickens abroad but sugar beet doesn't float too well... Maybe it would work better if they didn't struggle so much when you staple them onto the beet?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Who is going for the re re released 58004 XR311 ?? 10 years 9 months ago #23568

Major tread revival! I didnt buy the kit in 2011, but just saw this advert. Tempting isnt it?

www.rcmart.com/...h=420_1167

Cheers
Feraz

Who is going for the re re released 58004 XR311 ?? 10 years 9 months ago #23573

I'd grab one if I had the cash. :woohoo:

Who is going for the re re released 58004 XR311 ?? 10 years 8 months ago #24265

I decided to buy the XR311 re-re-release :D, should expect it in a few weeks in the Netherlands :laugh: . I will keep it NIB till I finished my Toyota celica LB Turbo, and painted my Pajero + 3 M-chassis shells. The pricetag was just too good, that I wont expect ever to find a better deal on the XR311, it probably wasnt a good seller.

Last edit: by achmedachmed.

Who is going for the re re released 58004 XR311 ?? 10 years 8 months ago #24269

it probably wasnt a good seller.

Actually, RcMart are great. :y:
They just have excellent special offers now and then.
I also remember a DN-01 Zahhak for like $120...

Who is going for the re re released 58004 XR311 ?? 10 years 8 months ago #24274

How much is customs in NL if they catch it?
The German customs in Frankfurt are nice people but they even get hold of loads of small packages. (I mostly/allways order around 26€, so no fee to pay, but it costs time)

Who is going for the re re released 58004 XR311 ?? 10 years 8 months ago #24277

From 22-150 euro it is only VAT, so 21%. Plus the basic handling fee that can vary from 10-25 euro, I think.
Not that I would really know (luckily) because I usually stay under around 20 euro.
Good thing they recently changed is that shipping cost in no longer included in the taxed total.
That changes much for the smaller orders...

Who is going for the re re released 58004 XR311 ?? 10 years 8 months ago #24279

Yes Edou, looks like RCMart is the same as Dinball. What I meant is that the XR311 didnt sell well, since it looks like most RC collectors and drivers we not interested. And RCmart wants to loose its stash.

I dont mind if the customs/postoffice charges some extra tax 30, 40 50 euro, still better than the shops here, of which most don't have this kit in stock. And I don't want to buy another kit or a showmodel either. I heard the Dutch Tamiya importer quited 2 years ago.

A few years ago I did have to pay tax for stuff from the US, hasnt been the case since 2008, probably because the postoffice/customs have been removing a lot of labourers for more 'cost-reducing' ;).

Last edit: by achmedachmed.

Who is going for the re re released 58004 XR311 ?? 10 years 8 months ago #24632

By the way, I and 4 other guys probably had a steal! The price has now changed from 129 to 184 dollars. They probably made a mistake and changed it back, I have never seen a discount that high before.

www.rcmart.com/...h=420_1167
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.