Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 6 months ago #72901

Classic google link doesn't work on my tab. But on my mail link that works fine.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 6 months ago #72902

Not sure why but the display is weird: looks like not everything is working yet after the move of server... Not sure i'm actually looking at Tamiyabase right now or a degraded version in an archive...

Try to force your browser to refresh it's content. CTRL + SHIFT + R in Chrome.

I did tried this but did not work before sending the message. Few hours later, seems everything is back to normal...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 6 months ago #72904

Classic google link doesn't work on my tab. But on my mail link that works fine.

Hi Flo,
Which link, and from where?
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 6 months ago #72908

It's all good today Lars. Thank you. Flo
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 6 months ago #72934

Seems there is an issue with the counter for the manual downloads. Starting a 44B/Zerda project, went to download area, and started by downloading Hirobo City and Hirobo Hilux manuals. then downloaded another one to see what was that car, and when I hit next download I got "You've reach the limit of downloads for today"... Which is quite curious as I thought it was 5, but I did not download 5 manuals... Did I misunderstood something or is it simply time to sleep? :-)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 6 months ago #72935

Seems there is an issue with the counter for the manual downloads. Starting a 44B/Zerda project, went to download area, and started by downloading Hirobo City and Hirobo Hilux manuals. then downloaded another one to see what was that car, and when I hit next download I got "You've reach the limit of downloads for today"... Which is quite curious as I thought it was 5, but I did not download 5 manuals... Did I misunderstood something or is it simply time to sleep? :-)

Hi,
The log shows that there was in total five attempts at downloading:
First two times of the Hirobo City, then the Hilux, Dome-0 and again the Hilux. (all within a minute or two)
The counter registers every attempt at download, successful or not.
Anyway, today is a new day, and your counter should be at zero :-)

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 6 months ago #72936

That is weird. I remember the first clicks on the city did not launch the download and had to click a second time... It may have been the same with the Hilux... I'll check again... 

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 5 months ago #73019

TA-03R TRF and TA-03R-S TRF chassis are listed as FRP plate but are actually carbon plate.  I know because I just got one!

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 5 months ago #73029

TA-03R TRF and TA-03R-S TRF chassis are listed as FRP plate but are actually carbon plate.  I know because I just got one!

Thank you!
Now corrected.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 1 year 5 months ago #73050

Seems I can't post in my own thread.

Just getting Forbidden. You don't have permission to access this resource.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.