Keyword

TOPIC:

TA03 S/R Lancia 037 10 years 6 months ago #25828

Your custom builds are awesome B) you have a nice level of finish :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TA03 S/R Lancia 037 10 years 6 months ago #25912

Hi Rick,I too love the 037,such a beautiful shape,i also bought the re-re shell with no idea what it fitted on originally,i just had to have one,anyway i did my research and have just picked up an unused TA03SR chassis so now a bit of work will begin.Im going to do it in the box art Martini colours but im going to lose the body mount holes,they look so horrible,i really like your bonnet catch detailing,i think i'll have a shot at doing that on mine,i also want to add a set off large orange/red rally mud flaps,right now im scratching my head trying to think of where to source the right material to make some.

Attachments:

Last edit: by stevieg.

TA03 S/R Lancia 037 10 years 6 months ago #25914

Later this winter i also will be building a Rally version, a Wurth sponsored one for the Rally of Germany, offcouse without the part on the bottom rear and with mudflaps, you either could use 0.25mm styreen or as i am gonna do, rubber foil which is used to make fishponds if i say that correctly.

Cheers Rick

TA03 S/R Lancia 037 10 years 6 months ago #25917

:y: Nice Delta rims. Tamiya ones are better than the originals which don't turn round very fast :blink:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.