Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 11 months ago #1045

HI!... I got this Tamiya "FOX" off E-bay a bit ago. The previous owner built it new and never ran it. The body has been cut out but has yet to be painted. I was also given the original decals as well. I plan on painting the body and installing the decals.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 11 months ago #1048

Do you know how jealous I am right now?! :laugh:

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 11 months ago #1049

Hey Neal, is the body a Teambluegroove?

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 11 months ago #1051

HI!... No this is a original body. The car was built new from the box by the previous owner.

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 11 months ago #1052

nice find.... I have a new build as well, but I also have 2 other Fox's that need bodies and I know you've purchased a few bodies from teambluegroove...I want to know if the quality is any good and I was hoping that this was so that you could tell me...:P

Last edit: by RS6TT.

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 11 months ago #1054

I've heard good reports about TBG bodies.
I'm waiting for them to resume trading again (about a week away), so I can buy a couple of Falcon bodies.

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 11 months ago #1055

HI!... Well I've bought about a dozen bodies from TEAMBLUEGROOVE and all of them were very high quality. Never had a complaint. :lol:

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 11 months ago #1056

good to know. I need to order a few bodies from them because I'm tired of waiting for bodies to pop up for sale...

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 11 months ago #1060

Simply gorceous this Fox! B)

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 4 months ago #5171

HI!... O.k guys I finally want to paint the body on the FOX. Problem is I don't have the original manual. I downloaded the online manual here from this site. Problem is it is entirely in Japanese. I need to know all the colour codes for painting the body. Anyone have a link or a cope of the English manual that they can scan and post?

Thanks.

Neal.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.