Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 4 months ago #5172

I've got a downloaded manual for you. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 4 months ago #5173

here's the page with the paint codes:

Attachments:

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 12 years 4 months ago #5177

HI!... Thanks but I found it on another site shortly after I posted this. Thanks though.:)

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 11 years 6 months ago #14086

HI!... O.k been working on the old FOX a bit while home sick from work (flu). Got the original vintage body painted and decalled up. Also tore the car down and got rid of all the bronze bushings. I installed all sealed ball-bearings in their place. Much smoother now with lots less slop. I never had the electronics compartment off of this car since I bought it. There were no servo's inside but a brand new MSC!!!!! These are really hard to find in new condition. And this one is brand new! So I installed two brand new Futaba servo's, and on/off switch. Still need a old vintage Futaba receiver to finish it off. Here's some new pics of the old girl.

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 11 years 6 months ago #14109

Nice fox super condition B) :y:

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 11 years 4 months ago #15900

HI!... Finally got the driver painted up.

Re: Tamiya "FOX" (1985) 11 years 4 months ago #15913

Love the fox! Read the whole thread just a little while ago. Hope my fox comes out as nice when i get to it. BTW would you know a way to remove paint from the shocks? Need to remove some paint from mine. :blink:

Shawn
Current Project: The Dylan Project Grasshopper

My Projects in the works: The Fighting Frog, The Restoration of my Fox, Back in the Day Blackfoot Racer, The JRX-2's, Yokomo YZ-10's of fury x3

I'm not a Re-re yet!

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.