Keyword

TOPIC:

7.2v battery 4 years 3 weeks ago #59276

If you are in the UK get vapextech batteries, I run their 3300mah NiMh and those are great. I have the 6 cell 7.2v which I use on most of my cars (it has the original classic size) and 5cell 6v which are great for the srb chassis. The 6v is still fast enough on the SRB not to break anything and still realistic speed. They also sell the mentioned 7.2v humpback Battery.
Wouldn't go higher as the 3300.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7.2v battery 4 years 3 weeks ago #59277

No one uses Ni-Cd anymore. Be aware that the chargers for NiMH are slightly different so you won't want to use your old classic Ni-Cd charger unless it is rated for NiMH. Some can do both.

Duh!
😂
Attachments:

7.2v battery 4 years 3 weeks ago #59278

Hi thanks I'm in the uk what is the length and width of the battery as the box on my car only goes to 120mm long

7.2v battery 4 years 3 weeks ago #59279

If you need a new charger check out SkyRC
The S60 (has AC) is quite nice or their IMAX B6.

7.2v battery 4 years 3 weeks ago #59280

Hi thanks I'm in the uk what is the length and width of the battery as the box on my car only goes to 120mm long

The five cells side by side are approx 112mm
Comparison

Six cells

Five cells

Humpback
Attachments:

7.2v battery 4 years 3 weeks ago #59281

I use the 5cell in several other cars, some of my older F1, willy M38, my Clod, MF01x

7.2v battery 4 years 3 weeks ago #59282

Thanks for them pics now I know 5cell is what I need

7.2v battery 4 years 3 weeks ago #59283

Thanks for them pics now I know 5cell is what I need

I have actually two and use also them to power my 12v drill (long cable with y lead in series)

Last edit: by waterbok.

7.2v battery 4 years 3 weeks ago #59285

I have my old varta6 cells 1200mah I had on my grasshopper. They were hanged like the humpback and is shorter than classic sticks.

7.2v battery 4 years 3 weeks ago #59317

• mon
  • No Guts No Glory!
  • No Guts No Glory!
just bought a 7.2 hump to replace the old originals and customs bats no matter how i try to revive them, this on www.overlander....ttery.html Jadlam sell them on ebay if you want this type

was charging the 3700 tornado tonight with the skyrc and the dam thing exploded on revive ;) it was over 15 years old but still give a good charge, so in the market for a replacement,
was looking at the overlander again but vaptrek been mentioned, they better now as ive only used the AAA ande AA bats and was not impressed , any links on a good supplier?
super champ, wild willy and ff01 clio willams

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.