Keyword

TOPIC:

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #67272

Made the 12 sidelights:

6 are for the front cab, they're just taped on here. I also made the 8 hinges, 4 door latches (I also made extras for the side door on the rear cab, but completely forgot about the rear door :whistle:) & 2 side mirrors:

More work on the "interior". The steering wheel (complete with spinner culled from the gearstick), steering column, accelerator pedal & blanking plate are all fixed to the driver. The remans of the  gearstick (and some bracketry, because otherwise it would just be floating in space) are stuck to the driver seat. the very basic dash panel will go under the windscreen once painted. 

:)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, silvertriple, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 10 months ago #67273

Woooohaaaaa awesome.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 9 months ago #67295

0.5mm Lexan (for weight saving :whistle:) arrived so made front cab windows & worked out the swept areas on the windscreen:

Rear cab needs flashing amber lights, so I modelled a light bar on the 1:43 version:

Details on the back end of the rear cab completed:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple, jord001

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 9 months ago #67296

Is the door opening ? Or only the roof? It will be too nice.
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 9 months ago #67297

just the roof :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 9 months ago #67298

Already so detailed
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 9 months ago #67299

You really should have a Youtube channel showing how to do the styrene work.
I think that would be popular. Like Wesmade builds.

Stunning work so far my friend!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 9 months ago #67300

I'd watch your youtube channel if you had one Jonny.  Great work, such detail it is amazing. 
Regards

Lee

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 9 months ago #67301

All we 'll follow you.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Hagglund Bv206 Bandvagn / Husky from Kyosho EP Blizzard(s) 2 years 9 months ago #67302

You continue to amaze me with your level of work JR Wonderful indeed.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.