Keyword

TOPIC:

Space Battle ship Yamato - I'm in that weird place again . 7 months 2 weeks ago #76608

My favorite show as a boy.

I want to see it fire the wave motion gun!

That would be something to see. 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Space Battle ship Yamato - I'm in that weird place again . 7 months 1 week ago #76639

I was more of a Battle of the Planets kid! 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001, mirrorman

Space Battle ship Yamato - I'm in that weird place again . 7 months 1 week ago #76642

Neat Video! Been a fan of Starblazers since I was a kid. I have a few of the Bandai model Yamato's. I REALLY want the big 1/350 scale version, but I don't want to blow the 750 bucks on it.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Space Battle ship Yamato - I'm in that weird place again . 7 months 1 week ago #76645

Ahh wow, i'd completely forgotten about that one.  It was called GForce here.

And just had to go searching to find another classic...... "Voltron"

And one quote i keep saying to my daughter (and yep, she always looks at me weird).....  "Wonder Twin powers, activate!"

(and of course, can't go past Thunderbirds).
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, mirrorman, GToddC5

Space Battle ship Yamato - I'm in that weird place again . 7 months 1 week ago #76648

Oh yes thunderbirds.

Space Battle ship Yamato - I'm in that weird place again . 7 months 1 week ago #76659

Battle of The Planets was great  - Gatchman is the original Japanese name for the anime series. 

Space Battle ship Yamato - I'm in that weird place again . 7 months 1 week ago #76660

Neat Video! Been a fan of Starblazers since I was a kid. I have a few of the Bandai model Yamato's. I REALLY want the big 1/350 scale version, but I don't want to blow the 750 bucks on it.

Yes, I've seen that one ... WOW! is the word that comes to mind.

I have this smaller vintage Yamato 
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Ducksnuts

Space Battle ship Yamato - I'm in that weird place again . 7 months 1 week ago #76661

Oh yes thunderbirds.

Ooooh, I love Thunderbirds.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Space Battle ship Yamato - I'm in that weird place again . 7 months 1 week ago #76663

Oh yes! You have the dolls to. I never saw them.

Space Battle ship Yamato - I'm in that weird place again . 7 months 1 week ago #76664

I had a motorised Thunderbird #3 as a kid, no idea what happened to it.
Recently purchased most of the Aoshima Thunderbird model kits, still a couple more to get.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, mirrorman

Last edit: by Ducksnuts.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.