Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hilux/Blazing blazer parts 12 years 4 months ago #5388

Hello. I need a front crossmember in ok shape for a Hilux. Anyoen have something? I am hoping I don't need to buy a complete chassis to get one.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Hilux/Blazing blazer parts 12 years 4 months ago #5402

Just thought the topic could use an illustration for clarity. ;)

Attachments:

Re: Hilux/Blazing blazer parts 12 years 4 months ago #5403

I'm sure you could have an engineer make that part if all else fails. It looks like a flat plate thats been bent.

Re: Hilux/Blazing blazer parts 12 years 4 months ago #5431

I was thinking the same thing, but unfortunately said engineer would either need a dimensioned drawing or the original part to copy, of which I suspect, neither is available. I would offer to copy mine, but I don't want to leave myself open to being butt-raped by Tamiya's copyright hooligan club (& the shed's too cold at the mo)

Re: Hilux/Blazing blazer parts 12 years 4 months ago #5437

I've started a new topic (Hilux crossmember drawing: technical) & added a dimensional drawing of the crossmember - just remember me at xmas time!

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.