Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Shipping worldwide 12 years 4 weeks ago #8583

I found this, now ended, listing that I was interested in, and also noticed the seller would ship worldwide.
After checking a bit, I could not find the shipping cost to Norway, and then I noticed the "Exclusions" link...

This is the listing:

And this is the Exclusion list, to be excluded from "worldwide"

Africa, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, South America, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Sri Lanka, Armenia, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Nepal, Japan, Korea, South, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan Republic, Pakistan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Luxembourg, Andorra, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Croatia, Republic of, Estonia, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Montenegro, Jersey, Portugal, Liechtenstein, Ukraine, Monaco, Serbia, Slovenia, Denmark, Finland, Vatican City State, Bulgaria, Sweden, Moldova, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Macedonia, Malta, Iceland, Cyprus, Norway, Romania, San Marino, Greece, Hungary, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Bermuda, Mexico, Greenland, Western Samoa, Marshall Islands, New Caledonia, Palau, American Samoa, Wallis and Futuna, Micronesia, Cook Islands, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Guam, Fiji, Kiribati, Vanuatu, Nauru, Tonga, Tuvalu, Niue, French Polynesia, Solomon Islands, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Macau

He he, not much left then... :laugh:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Shipping worldwide 12 years 4 weeks ago #8584

:blink:

I ordered parts from EBay, from a Hong Kong company. It took 8 days to arrive. Ordered from another Hong Kong company that offered worldwide shipping. And believe it or not, South Africa was the only exclusion. I didn't know we were not part of the world. :laugh:

Re: Shipping worldwide 12 years 3 weeks ago #8588

:blink:

I ordered parts from EBay, from a Hong Kong company. It took 8 days to arrive. Ordered from another Hong Kong company that offered worldwide shipping. And believe it or not, South Africa was the only exclusion. I didn't know we were not part of the world. :laugh:

RSA does have a reputation for postal "irregularities" :whistle: ... for instance, I guess the package I sent you by air mail on the 12th of March never arrived? :(

Re: Shipping worldwide 12 years 3 weeks ago #8589

Not yet, but there willbe at least 3 weeks between countries...

Re: Shipping worldwide 12 years 3 weeks ago #8590

Mail from the UK sometimes takes so long I could easily swim back and forth...
And even have a few weeks holiday there in between. :silly:

Re: Shipping worldwide 12 years 3 weeks ago #8591

Not yet, but there willbe at least 3 weeks between countries...

It was supposed to be a five (working) day service :( ... going the other way, the bits you sent me arrived in a week :y:

Re: Shipping worldwide 12 years 3 weeks ago #8594

Look what arrived today:

JR you are such a legend. Your build quality is superb. They really look like shop produced items, not home made. The photo's you posted on your thread doesn't do them justice.

Thanks a lot dude, I owe you one.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.