Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 3 weeks ago #8603

Hi Lars, thank you for the warm welcome!

Tamiyabase has become such an impressive vintage Tamiya site. If there are some friendly discussions here about things beyond simply "where can I find part X?", I will definitely become a regular visitor :)

I agree with you too though, regarding repro decals...some decal sets are so incredibly rare, than in my case I have to acknowledge the blind luck I have had in finding some of them. And I would never blame anyone else for opting for repros.

H.
www.rctoymemories.com - A nostalgia site about vintage and retro radio controlled cars & other toys, from Tamiya, Nikko, Kyosho, Radio Shack and many more.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 3 weeks ago #8605

Welcome Hibernaculum. :)

I can say without a doubt that apart from Lars' awesome database, we have some very nice discussions and builds happening on the forum. And topics with great technical info. So good reasons to stick around I hope. :y:

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 2 weeks ago #8838

Ahh, so thats why rccarstickers dont ahve them any more, I should have bought them when I saw them, argh.

anyway, looking again because I now have a supershot as well and want to restore that.
Best buy a new body kit as well because they may go as mentioned earlier in this thread

Hay Ewe

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 2 weeks ago #8843

There's (hopefully) always TBG too...

Just not for decals. :(

Edit - and not really an option for a purist building a shelfer...

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 2 weeks ago #8895

Yes
After reading that the bodies might stopped I ordered a Supershot body and wing from Team Blue Groove yesterday as well.

As for decals, I have another idea which I think you will like, have to wait a while for though.

Hay Ewe

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 1 week ago #8903

Curious about your decals idea... :huh:
I would have expected to see more bodies on Fleebay now with the release of the 58517 Super Hotshot btw.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.