Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 10 months ago #1308

Mmmm... TC is still selling them. :ohmy:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 10 months ago #1313

I know...
The plot is not complete yet. Why has some sellers been taken out, when other's have not?

I think it may have to do with how the decals are made and presented. Tamiyoman's decals included everything from the original decals, also Tamiya logo's and Name. the other sellers seem to have taken those away, and many has also moved about the individual decals.

Maybe that is the key to not get banned by Tamiya?

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 10 months ago #1314

I'm thinking that might be the heart of the matter.
If it's actually about the reproduction of the brand name, I can start to understand it.

Personally I wouldn't need a repro Tamiya sticker - have a full original sheet! :cheer:
And when they're all used (many builds from now) I'll just get some new ones... ;)

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 10 months ago #1330

On the Dutch Tamiya forum the cause is believed to lie more in the fact that Tamiya might be anticipating rereleases. :)

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 10 months ago #1332

That sounds like wishful thinking :-)

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 10 months ago #1334

Maybe if we all think hard enough... ;) :laugh:

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 10 months ago #1385

well said that is shocking behaviour from Tamiya very dissapointing

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 10 months ago #1389

The manuals are going as well , so it won't be long till this site will have to take the manuals off .:angry:
Must be the nuclear waste they are sniffing :sick:
Or there is a BIG picture coming ? :huh:

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 10 months ago #1390

The manuals are going as well , so it won't be long till this site will have to take the manuals off .:angry:

I hope it does not come to that. After all, I am only providing scans from my personal collection, FOR FREE. The sites being taken down now are all earning money off the manuals or repro decals.

But, who knows...

Lars

Re: Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers! 12 years 10 months ago #1394

Well lets hope so . This is getting out of hand . What is the world coming to ? .

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.