Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37603

Danke Sehr!
PS voilà nicht viola ( that won't say the same :P )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37604

Thank you. Do you have any info on It?

Yeah its mine all mine :evil: :evil:
No info's, accept it still works and in the car are two AS-7 servo and the receiver, that come in the set.
So a complete period setup.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37605

:y: it looks absolutely new. Top with the Hornet. ( I love the black and red combo on the body) boxes :y: :y: :y: :y:

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37606

Looks to be hand painted with wall paint, but yes nice colour scheme.
Reminds me of the colourfull Frog in Punky Brewster, Girls will be boys.

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37615

Sure, et viola :whistle:

Thank you. It is not the mk3 I saw on the JR topic :blink: Do you have any info on It?

Thank you. Do you have any info on It?

Yeah its mine all mine :evil: :evil:
No info's, accept it still works and in the car are two AS-7 servo and the receiver, that come in the set.
So a complete period setup.

Intriguiging - I've never seen one like that before. It has aspects of the Mk.II and IV so there's little doubt it's a step between the two & therefore logically a mk.III - just not as we know it.

The handle plus the top & side of the case are very much like the "proper" mk.III, as is the vertical crystal. The (very dark green?) colour is more like mk.I or II, the voltage indicator is like the mk.II or IV (just turned sideways). The face is much more like a mk.IV (fake hex heads, and the "real" mk.III has dirty great stick holders that can be unscrewed and rotated). The switch looks like those found on a "real" mk.III or IV, but the detail around it is like nothing else. Screen printing text directly onto the plastic didn't appear until the mk.IV either, accoriding to the regular chronology anyway.

If it wasn't for the fact that April Fools jokes are supposed to stop at noon, I'd suspect fakery ;)

What did you do today? 8 years 4 weeks ago #37618

If it wasn't for the fact that April Fools jokes are supposed to stop at noon, I'd suspect fakery ;)

Well I hope you guys noticed I went the extra mile and also made a nice box. :whistle:

No just kidding, the thing is real I will make some more pics of the rest that came with it. Sounds I had a nice buy.

What did you do today? 8 years 4 weeks ago #37621

Sure ! You have a pretty buy :y:

What did you do today? 8 years 4 weeks ago #37622

Sure, et viola :whistle:

Never seen one like that before.
It looks a bit like a Graupner to me. In particular the font on the box, and it's for the German market. ??
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 4 weeks ago #37623

Good point, yes its a German version. Maybe special production. So a MK III DE

What did you do today? 8 years 4 weeks ago #37624

Ah, ein Mk drei und not a Mk three. :silly:
The following user(s) Liked this: waterbok

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.624 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.