Keyword

TOPIC:

What are you listening to? 8 years 1 month ago #37581

gangsta dribble wannabe complete rubbish poor excuse for rap. :sick:

Yep, just happened to come across this (parental advisory to fill in a few bleeps here and there).

Today's rap

:side:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Edou.

What are you listening to? 8 years 1 month ago #37595

Right now, Black Crows on Radio BoB!
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, stingray-63

What are you listening to? 8 years 1 month ago #37608

Lots of Kiwi music - The B-52s, Bic Runga, Che Fu, Fat Freddy's Drop, The Feelers, The Mutton Birds, Scribe & Supergroove. Do yourself a big favour & go check it out. Especially if you like decent rap & not the gangsta dribble wannabe complete rubbish poor excuse for rap. :sick:

B52's are American :laugh: But Bic / Fat Freddy's / Scribe and an oldie but a goodie Supergroove (Having an abundance of platonic relationships :kiss: )

Sorry Andy but you're incorrect on the B-52s. They originally came from NZ but like every band wanting to make it big they had to move. The States are very good at claiming anything decent as their own.
My other car is a Tamiya - bumper sticker on my van

Last edit: by rcmadkiwi.

What are you listening to? 8 years 1 month ago #37609

Lots of Kiwi music - The B-52s, Bic Runga, Che Fu, Fat Freddy's Drop, The Feelers, The Mutton Birds, Scribe & Supergroove. Do yourself a big favour & go check it out. Especially if you like decent rap & not the gangsta dribble wannabe complete rubbish poor excuse for rap. :sick:

B52's are American :laugh: But Bic / Fat Freddy's / Scribe and an oldie but a goodie Supergroove (Having an abundance of platonic relationships :kiss: )

Sorry Andy but you're incorrect on the B-52s. They originally came from NZ but like every band wanting to make it big they had to move. The States are very good at claiming anything decent as their own.

en.wikipedia.or...e_B-52%27s
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

What are you listening to? 8 years 1 month ago #37620

Taken from a similar topic (so newly discovered)...
Some properly enjoyable "real" music. Excellent vibe.

What are you listening to? 8 years 1 month ago #37637

Well that's that bubble burst completely & they've been taken off the playlist. Thanks.

What are you listening to? 8 years 1 month ago #37640

Why would you not listen to them anymore just because of the country they come from?
I don't care about that at all myself. Good music is good music in any form, language or origin.

Edit - unless it's simply been moved to another playlist of course.

Last edit: by Edou.

What are you listening to? 8 years 1 month ago #37651

Why would you not listen to them anymore just because of the country they come from?
I don't care about that at all myself. Good music is good music in any form, language or origin.

Edit - unless it's simply been moved to another playlist of course.

lol it's still on my iPhone I just removed it from the New Zealand music playlist as it doesn't belong there. :silly:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

What are you listening to? 8 years 4 weeks ago #37787

It's been an eclectic day on my turntable

Attachments:

What are you listening to? 8 years 3 weeks ago #38011

The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.