Please Log in to join the conversation.

What are you listening to? 6 years 9 months ago #45223

My favourite tune of late.

[deleted]
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

What are you listening to? 6 years 9 months ago #45225

My record buying continues - I suppose it's a bit of an indulgence, but daily physio it so tedious & does help to have something new, or at least old/nostalgic to listen to ... my general rules are that vinyl has to be between 1983 and 1990 (though in practice it's 1955 to 1991), and cheap ... this rules out most if not all "must have" titles, but it's surprising what you can get for 1 GBP each when you buy in bulk :whistle:

It's not all good though - my last couple of bulk purchases included three titles by Wet Wet Wet ... "The Memphis Sessions" 10" (recorded before they were properly famous, but released later) acutally has some merit & I may even listen to it again at some point, "Holding Back the River" (from 1989) less so, but still not something I'm that ashamed to have in my collection, at least until the next space-finding purge. "Popped In Souled Out" from 1987 though ... I'd forgotten how wanky and irritating mid-period Marty Pellow vocals are, if I had to wait another 30 years before hearing it again it won't be too soon. it's saved from going in the "target practice" pile by being a clean copy with good cover & inner, so instead will go on the "charity" heap :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

What are you listening to? 6 years 9 months ago #45228

Edou, WTS? :huh: Links to material including blood libel really ought to be outside the context of a Tamiya RC fan site.

What are you listening to? 6 years 9 months ago #45229

These times, I love the miami vice generics. And disco major lazer remix .
Marina kaye too.

What are you listening to? 6 years 9 months ago #45230

And MC hammer.

What are you listening to? 6 years 9 months ago #45232

Clearly a parody. Music was well composed and the libel is for the clown himself.

Overreaction seems to be a sign of the times.

What are you listening to? 6 years 9 months ago #45233

I love music, it is really my first love. At 3yo I asked my parents for a transistor radio, and from then on I have been listening to anything I have wanted to.
I like different styles, but my main roots go as follow:

- Pop music: Bee Gees & Paul McCartney (Wings)
- Country (hardcore): George Jones & Merle Haggard
- Hard Rock: KISS & Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Latin: Julio Iglesias & Miguel Gallardo
- Metal: Black Sabbath & Iron Maiden
- Classical: Grieg & Tchaikovsky

As a kid I was forced to study violin, but I stopped after a couple of years. Nowadays I play bass and guitar. Here's my gear. Unfortunately, due to the general economic situation here earlier on this year I had to sell the 1977 Morris acoustic (leftside in the pictures). The other four instruments are still in my possession (and I hope that doesn't change!).

Last edit: by mongoose1983.

What are you listening to? 6 years 9 months ago #45258

Interesing topic
My favorite music..

Pop 80s uk: fleetwood mac, david bowie, culture club, depeche, omd, thomsom twins, madness, pink floid, rolling, brian ferry, robert palmer, men at work, queen , dire straits, yazzo, Pet shop boys, frankie goes, eurithmics, simply red, simple minds, lisa stanfield, the cure, the cars, the police, china crisis ..................... ...

Rock: metallica, megadeth, aerosmith, zz top, ac dc ................

Latina - latino: garbage ,

Deep house.

Minimal.

Techno: front 242, kraktwerk .......

Bluegrass: banjo, still guitar

George michael, michael jackson, Prince, Beetles......

Last edit: by AndyAus. Reason: badword

What are you listening to? 6 years 9 months ago #45261

Interesing topic
My favorite music..

Pop 80s uk: fleetwood mac, david bowie, culture club, depeche, omd, thomsom twins, madness, pink floid, rolling, brian ferry, robert palmer, men at work, queen , dire straits, yazzo, Pet shop boys, frankie goes, eurithmics, simply red, simple minds, lisa stanfield, the cure, the cars, the police, china crisis ..................... ...

Rock: metallica, megadeth, aerosmith, zz top, ac dc ................

Latina - latino: garbage ,

Deep house.

Minimal.

Techno: front 242, kraktwerk .......

Bluegrass: banjo, still guitar

George michael, michael jackson, Prince, Beetles......

Dude! All what I love.

Last edit: by AndyAus. Reason: Badword
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.