Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: Project Unknown 11 years 11 months ago #9386

Very nice work on the "real" doors. Something that's usually missing on the cars we build. :y:
I used to have a lot of fun posing my (non RC) scale Buragos on the shelf like that...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Project Unknown 11 years 11 months ago #9387

Louisbaby, the local vintage shows are just starting up again for the summer & it's extremely likely the pig will be about - if you need any pics of anything in particular in/on/around one, lemme know & I'll see what I can provide
The following user(s) Liked this: Louisbaby

Re: Project Unknown 11 years 11 months ago #9388

Louisbaby, the local vintage shows are just starting up again for the summer & it's extremely likely the pig will be about - if you need any pics of anything in particular in/on/around one, lemme know & I'll see what I can provide

Thanks buddy, I would appreciate some pictures of the interior. That's something I don't have a lot of. Thanks a lot for your help.

Re: Project Unknown 11 years 11 months ago #9472

fantastic
It looks like an old russian vehicle.
Very fun :laugh:

Re: Project Unknown 11 years 11 months ago #9477

Not as much fun as this I suspect....
A bloke down the road to me collects vintage military vehicles & bought in a pile of these cold war Russian Zil 6x6 water carriers. He asked me to fix the electronic ignition units on a couple of them, & as payment he let me take one around his 10 acre off-roady playground!
6 wheel drive, 7 litre V8 petrol engine, clunky manual gearbox with no syncros, combined with mud, water, trees & insane hills....awesome fun! One of the pics is the view from the cab, a VERY long way up! (Apologies for the pic quality, it was a very old camera phone)
Attachments:

Re: Project Unknown 11 years 11 months ago #9478

Progress so far... Not much more done, but soon I'll spray primer.

Re: Project Unknown 11 years 11 months ago #9479

Lucky bugger...

Re: Project Unknown 11 years 11 months ago #9480

Indeed, the grin says it all!
Next mission is to get me a go in a Scammell Explorer, I've kinda resigned to the fact that I'm unlikely to ever own one cos there's nowhere around here to park one!
(I'm fairly sure I could get a Unimog in my parking space if I could find a cheap one though (Missus says no...))

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.