Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

Re: wheels and tires 12 years 4 months ago #5717

ive got hex adaptors, had them made for the fronts, look at my hopper thread. should get the bearings tomorrow so they will be super smooth then :silly:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: wheels and tires 12 years 4 months ago #5719

...I knew I'd seen someone talking about hex adaptors somewhere.... It might be worth making up a pile of them to put on Ebay - I'm sure you're not the first & won't be the last to need some!

Re: wheels and tires 12 years 4 months ago #5720

i have a bag of at least 10 front and rears, i wont sell them on ebay i will keep them in case any other TB members need them

Re: wheels and tires 12 years 4 months ago #5731

I've liked those Dyna Blaster wheels from the moment I saw them. Very cool. B)
They should be available for a while too since they also come with the 'new' Sand Rover - Dune Buggy...
Can't hurt to have a choice of wheels so I'll make sure to send you the silver 10-spokes in any case. :)

Re: wheels and tires 12 years 4 months ago #5752

send you the silver 10-spokes

They're in the mail. :)

Re: wheels and tires 12 years 4 months ago #5755

cheers mate, you should get your hornet alloy axles soon, posted them monday :woohoo:

Re: wheels and tires 12 years 4 months ago #5760

Cool, I also added a couple of complete CVAs (in parts) missing but the oil seals, springs and spacers.
But I'll send them later...
The damper housings look... let's say ...unique but they're as functional as ever.
And clean as can be from boiling them. :lol:
The following user(s) Liked this: agemax

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.