Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How much???!!!!

How much???!!!! 5 years 11 months ago #25129

A tad expensive for something that looks like it's been built from an old meccano set and some washing machine parts!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How much???!!!! 5 years 11 months ago #25131

stevieg wrote: A tad expensive for something that looks like it's been built from an old meccano set and some washing machine parts!

It's not Meccano, it's deja vu all over again ;) - same car, 7 months ago

How much???!!!! 5 years 11 months ago #25133

Thats pretty shabby looking he even kept the weak gearbox after giving it all the 'upgrades' :cry:

Re:How much???!!!! 5 years 11 months ago #25139

290 :)

More on delivery ;)

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re:How much???!!!! 5 years 11 months ago #25153

It is for sell since a lot of monthes :blink:

How much???!!!! 5 years 11 months ago #25236

For this sort of money i would expect them to come with a car attached! Does the seller really expect someone to pay that much? This is supposed to be a relatively cheap,fun hobby,these sort of unrealistic prices by greedy sellers make me see red! :angry: Rant over.

Last edit: by stevieg.

How much???!!!! 5 years 11 months ago #25237

Jonny Retro wrote: I really used to wonder about this sort of sale,... but then I had a revelation ... I suspect what's actually happening is that it's an unwilling bogus attempt at a sale - behind every listing like this there's a nagging fiance insisting that her groom to be sells his toys to pay for her BS fairy tale princess white wedding, and a guy praying that no-one buys the listing, and he'll be able to say he tried but no-one wanted to buy.

After reading this :side: every time I see one of these high priced listings I can't help but laugh :laugh: and think of a Frank Spencer type :cry: trying to explain how he tried to sell but no one wanted it :whistle: Gets me every time :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

How much???!!!! 5 years 11 months ago #25333

:ohmy:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

How much???!!!! 5 years 11 months ago #25340

:laugh: Hand printed by Mister Tamiya. Just on tamiyabase all these manuals are on download.
I think that somebodies think that they have gold :silly:
With my small collection I am millionaire. :blink: :blink:

How much???!!!! 5 years 11 months ago #25342

Thirty pounds each for a bulk manual buy is nothing more than ridiculous (no matter what age)...

Moderators: Jonny RetroAndyAus
Time to create page: 0.619 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok