Keyword

TOPIC:

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41256

Never can have enough spares for Willy
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41257

Dude!!!! WW1 I suppose.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41259

Yep, Holy Grail. Two mint front bumper. :woohoo:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41263

Spares are so rare ? They look very similar to the WW2.

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41265

The plastic has become hard so they break easely. Front - original, rear are small and big for WW2

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41266

:y: thanks for the info. The WW1 is a project but no opportunity for the instant. I love this rc and I haven't a lot of knowleges about it.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41345

Just placed an order with the Canadians for bodies & decals :whistle:
  • Vanquish
  • Avante
  • Wild One
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41347

I would like to see some WW body picts when you will receive it.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41349

Got a WW video ;)

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41413

Brat body set both the hard and lexan.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.