Keyword

TOPIC:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41128

Upgrade the gearbox and axles with ball bearings,that's a nice job to start with ;)
Are you going to run it frequently?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by waterbok.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41141

Upgrade the gearbox and axles with ball bearings,that's a nice job to start with ;)
Are you going to run it frequently?

The Mountaineer had full bearing set from the box... :silly:

Counts as frequently 'until the wheels pop out?'

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41143

The Mountaineer had full bearing set from the box... :silly:

Counts as frequently 'until the wheels pop out?'

Well that would be the bronze metal bearings, the only balbearings are the ones in the wheelhubs.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41243

Guess I got me another TA02sw, fresh decals and manual never run but painted. That would make one each. :)

The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, Edou, stingray-63, AndyAus

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41244

That would be a TA02 Trophy Truck (in modern terms the TA02T) of course but I like 'em all. :P :)
And it must be an original with them red gearboxes...

Edit - among other clues. :whistle:

Last edit: by Edou.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41245

I think it's Freudian and that you might be planning on an Elfer. :silly:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41246

Guess I got me another TA02sw, fresh decals and manual never run but painted. That would make one each. :)

Some years ago, in 94, I had the choice between the prerunner and the wrangler.... And I took the wrangler :)
Several years after, a friend gave me the prerunner's little brother. The chevy S10 mint.
Very nice score Sander. But a blue body :pinch: :sick:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41247

Always get mixed up there, so many possibilities. And the trophy trucks are not even real TA02 but a mix of 01&02

And yes it's an original never run and hopefully mint decals.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41251

Very nice score Sander. But a blue body :pinch: :sick:

Will go nicely with my metallic green chevy. (and I got two unused TBG bodies)

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. That would make one each. :) 7 years 5 months ago #41253

:y: I agree. This metalic ggreen is better and the dub rims look fine.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.